Tanveer Karim Interactive Designer & Developer
- Bachelor of Science in Art + Design with Concentration in Graphic Design
- Towson, MD 2012
- Towson University
- Dean's List
- Great problem solving skills
- Expert in typography and composition
- Excellent in UI/UX design
- Proficient in developing user flow and information architecture diagrams
- Strong sense of aesthetics
- Experienced in SASS, NodeJS, BackboneJS
- Proficient in Bootstrap & Foundation frameworks
- Experienced with Git and Subversion
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash
- Experienced in LightRoom
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sublime Text + Emmet rocks!
- UX/UI Designer and Developer
- Columbia, Maryland 2013 – Present
- Designing and developing large scale projects from concept to production.
- Creating great UX/UI design for web and mobile application backed by research data, analytics and user testings.
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Freelance Designer
- Baltimore, MD 2012
- Designed the BMANA Annual Convention booklet. Worked closely with printer to ensure client satisfaction.
- Branding and Identity Design
- Baltimore, MD 2010
- Developed branding for wheel- chair transportation company, including website, brochures, vehicle decals and logo.
- AIGA Member
- Participated in events and reviews
- Showcased work in the Towson AIGA juried exhibition